Navigate Down Icon

Kern County, California

General Services ♦ Parks and Recreation ♦ Reservations

Buena Vista Aquatic Recreational Area - Individual/Family Site Reservations

Group Camp/Group Picnic Area Reservations

Group reservations can be made for the following areas:

Reservation Form (PDF)

Cancellation Process: To cancel reservations for Group Camps, Group Picnic Areas and County Buildings, call the Parks and Recreation Division at (661) 868-7000.

All events are subject to Fire Department and Law Enforcement review. If either agency requires a permit for the event, there may be a permit fee due, payable to that agency.

Building Reservations

Ball Field Reservations